Versatyle KamelKone Flexible Heavy Duty Agility Training & Motorcycle Cones for Sports & Kids | Set of 12 Green/Orange Cones, for Bikes, Traffic, Soccer Drills Coaching
- Compact Stackable and PERFECT for the Versatyle CONE PICKUP STICK: 2 Inches Cones will fit perfectly into Versatyle’s Easy-to-use Cone Pickup Stick, or any coach’s training equipment bag. Each cone measures 4 in W x 4 in L x 2 in H.
- DURABLE: Our long-lasting soccer cones will bounce back after getting stepped on, kicked, and run over season after season. Lifetime Warranty!
- Visible and Feasible – UV Protected, bright and easy-to-see colors! Perfect use on the field, court, gym, track, sidelines, or parking lot. A great gift idea for kids, coaches, athletes, or anyone else who loves sports!
- FLEXIBLE AND HEAVY DUTY: A set of 12 small cones with a rubber-like texture and weight means your sports and training or motorcycle cones will not fly away when the wind picks up like traditional disc cones.
- Highly Recommended: Our premium cones are recommended by coaches, kids, and parents. Ideal for Soccer training goals equipment, coaching, drills, practice, football, basketball, dribbling, obstacle courses, or even drone racing gates. But equally at home serving as toys for fun and play!
Sold：165 Wished: 62 Followed: 11
Each cone measures 4 in W x 4 in L x 2 in H. Sold as a set of 12 mini cones that are convenient to transport and store. KamelKone has your next activity in mind when we made this cone. Most cones are made from cheap plastic that cracks easily, fades in color, and will not stand the test of time. Our design is flat and soft so it can be both versatile and durable for our customers (so flexible that you can flip it inside out if you choose!). Cones for basketball drills? No problem. Training your children to ride their bikes in a parking lot? Tell them to weave through the mini traffic cones you set up! Our cone set is ideal for marking your activity, and is only limited in application by your creativity. Guaranteed to suit your training needs or your money back.
by Allie C.
I purchased these after my MSF safety course. I wanted to be able to practice my slow/parking lot skills to be a more confident and better rider. With the aid of several awesome motorcycle training videos and these cones, I’m able to take them out, set them as needed and gain the skills I am desiring. I wish they were a little bit cheaper as I purchased two sets, but it does seem like they’ll last a while.
I thought these might be a little small but in practice they are easily seen and not intimidating like a tall one may be. You are not supposed to focus on the cones anyway. Very sturdy. I think $3 apiece is a bit high but am satisfied with the purchase.
by jordynn cooley
Honestly the only reason I gave 4 stars is the quantity for the price. I’m sorry, but only 12 for this price? Come on. Regardless, these will work well for my motorcycle test training and they are just like the ones the WMST uses for their classes. Will probably buy some green ones too, unless I can find more for a better price somewhere else.