T&B Kids Youth Turf Soccer Cleats Shoes Indoor Football Casual Outdoor Sports (Little Kid/Big Kid) 76516
- Rubber sole
- Smooth waterproof upper
- Move with maximum traction in all directions on hard ground and turf (short-bladed synthetic fiber) with the turf rubber outsole
- lightweight, soft and comfortable design
- Traditional lace-up closure
- Soccer cleats traction outsole designed for superior ball control on turf or any firm ground.
Sold：109 Wished: 33 Followed: 50
This kid’s ground firm court indoor soccer shoe has a performance synthetic upper with a stylish fold over tongue increases ball contact. The fashion design vamp is easy to clean, and the nubs on the bottom are soft and offer great traction. Soccer Cleat with fashion design, High-quality, High-technology and nice price for Kids!
How to choose right shoes size for Kids:
1. Children’s feet are vulnerable, soft and easily injured, If the size does not match.
2. The best way is leaving about 10mm gap in the toes when you choose the shoes size. As a guideline, choose 5-9mm larger than the length of feet.
3. Take out your wear insole and standing on it, please make sure that there is a margin of about 1cm in the toes. If your regular INSOLE LENGTH is 24.5 cm, Just choose HEEL TO TOE 23.5 cm.
US size 12.5 Little Kid= Heel to toe 7.3’ (18.5cm)=EU 30
US size 13.5 Little Kid= Heel to toe 7.6’ (19.2cm)=EU 31
US size 1.5 Little Kid= Heel to toe 7.9’ (20cm)= EU 32
US size 2 Little Kid= Heel to toe 8.1’ (20.5cm)= EU 33
US size 3 Big Kid= Heel to toe 8.4’ (21.3cm)= EU 34
US size 3.5 Big Kid= Heel to toe 8.7’ (22cm)= EU 35
US size 4.5 Big Kid= Heel to toe 8.9’ (22.7cm)= EU 36
US size 5.5 Big Kid= Heel to toe 9.2’ (23.5cm)= EU 37
US size 6 Big Kid= Heel to toe 9.4’ (24cm)= EU 38
US size 7 Big Kid= Heel to toe 9.7’ (24.5cm)= EU 39
It is best to choose ONE Size bigger than regular size if wide feet, This kids outdoor&indoor cleats Puma soccer shoes will be a little bit tight!
There are no reviews yet.